The Lenten ZOOM group will gather at 7 PM
Lent Devotionals and Lenten Zoom Group
The traditional mindset is to give up something for Lent. Westminsterites are invited to add a Lenten discipline for this holy season.
There are three levels of involvement:
- Do nothing and allow the weeks of preparation for Easter to elapse unnoticed.
- Download and utilize the materials as an individual discipline.
- Download and utilize the materials and join a ZOOM study group based on the materials led by pastors and lay leaders.
The leaders are:
- February 24 | Rev. Chris Peters
- March 3 | Tom Pappas
- March 10 | Rev. Jimmy Shelbourn
- March 17 | Brenda Wristen
- March 24 | Sarah Baltensperger
We have secured from the denomination a daily Lenten guide to scripture, meditation, and prayer. The digital materials are available for you to download and participate.