Creating Your Legacy of Faith
Gifts have the potential of bearing fruit in the cause of Jesus Christ for many lifetimes over. . .
There are many ways to leave a legacy of your faith. Here are a few:
- An outright gift, which is a bequest given directly to the Foundation. This is the simplest and most common type of gift.
- Designate the Westminster Foundation to receive assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual fund shares and retirement account assets.
- Establish a charitable remainder trust that provides lifetime payment to you or a loved one. The charitable remainder of the gift is given to the Foundation when the trust terminates.
- Designating the Foundation as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy – An existing or new insurance policy may be donated.
- 401K Retirement Plans and IRAs – Retirement plans and IRAs donated to the Foundation may provide important tax savings to the donor.
- Make a bequest to one of the Foundation’s endowment funds that will provide lasting income to the Church or one of its missions.
- Tithe your estate – Determine a percentage of our estate to go the Foundation upon your death.
- Endow your pledge – Create an endowment which, after your death, will produce income to perpetuate your annual pledge.
- Name the Foundation as the recipient of memorial gifts upon your death.
- Make an annual gift to the Foundation Birthday Club.