The Westminster Presbyterian Church Foundation (Lincoln, Nebraska, USA) was founded in 1955. Its work is an integral part of the life of Westminster. Its purposes are two fold:
- To aid Westminster by the solicitation of gifts, grants, and bequests of both real and personal property to the Foundation.
- To accept the above gifts and, in turn, hold and administer them as trustee for the use and benefit of the Church.
The Foundation is administered by a Board of Trustees consisting of members of the church who are elected by the congregation to six year terms. Current members are:
- 2017 – Jim Nissen, Lillie Larsen
- 2018 – Marilyn Maude, William Roper
- 2019 – Nancy Dawson, Ross McCown
- 2020 – John Hoppe Jr., Marijane Hancock
- 2021 – Harry Seward Jr., Jim Smith
- 2022 – Joyce Douglas, Mark Whitehead